Thursday, March 22, 2012

Literature is my Utopia

Ahhhh... how I love my books! Lately it is my Nook but you get the picture :) Here is what is currently consuming me...

I stared the Stephanie Plum Series back before Christmas. I love, love, love them so far. I did go and see "One For the Money" on opening weekend. It was fabulous! Katherine Heigl was perfect for the part and they stuck to the script...which is always a good thing.

I just finished this one..

Believe it or not...it was my first Nicholas Sparks. I know, I know..I should have read some of his books sooner. I do own a couple that are sitting on my shelf. I just can't stand the heartache! This one was great and not at all heartbreaking. If you have not read this you really should. It is a great Nicholas Sparks "starter" book. I can't wait to see The Lucky One in theaters. I just hope they do it justice.

Next on my list...

I am headed back to the wonderful world of Mercy Thompson. Mercy is a mechanic by day and surrounded by the supernatural by night. I was introduced to this series by a friend and I really enjoy visiting Mercy from time to time. Silver Borne is the fifth in this series. I can't wait!!!

2 comments: